+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Old UO Videos

Old UO Videos

Hello,

I first want to say that I am not in your guild, but my brother was who played with you guys quite a bit on UOGamers: Hybrid back in 2007 as Ganak. He is currently in the Marines, but will be getting out in March and so for his Christmas present I went through a few of his old recorded UO orc videos that he took while playing with you guys and uploaded them to YouTube. He really liked them so I figured you guys might too.

They were recorded with Razor in 2007, so I had to find an old UO client to play the packet videos which is why certain things look weird such as the houses since I couldn't find the exact version (I need 6.0.1.7 based on this thread, but none of the clients I have downloaded allow me to patch). Also note that I am the one controlling the cursor in the video since I was having to replay the recordings in the UO client so don't think my brother was not attacking anybody haha. And most of the video is sped up by 2x or 4x.

Anyway, I still have a lot more footage to go through, but here are two videos for now.

Just be sure to watch in HD so they don't look like shit.

Final Video

Part 1
    Part 2

And if you have any recommendations for songs for future videos let me know.
    Last edited by Triad; 01-12-2013 at 06:49 AM.

So awesome that you did this, I was not around when these were taking place and I still enjoy em, bet your brother was super excited.

Thanks, I enjoyed them a lot too and regret not playing with him haha. I actually did get a character into the guild (Krodak), but that was when my brother and I were becoming inactive with the game as well as the rest of the clan so I barely played.

Glad to hear Ganak is doing well. Awesome work on the videos also. It was great to see all those old orc names, and useing the C trap. MUAHAHAHA
    Last edited by Mur'gugl; 01-01-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Thanks, glad you liked them. I actually just noticed myself in the second video as Krodak, but I was dead lol.

If you guys start playing on UOForever I'll be sure to let my brother know when he gets back. I made an account on there the other day and chilled with Shane a little bit, not realizing that it was beta and was so excited when someone gave me a ton of money haha.

ing awesome I have to repost these.
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

ya truly epic, thanks for posting these legendary ancient raids!! btw seeing Xirg getting klomped by us in front trap of fort is priceless haha

some orcs were trying out UOF the other day we'll probably make an appearance on that shard I know I will. so maybe we can make some new raid footage

Awesome, if you guys need any help putting some videos together let me know.

And a word of advice: If you record with Razor (which I would recommend unless you have a fast computer with a large and fast external hard drive), do short recordings where you stop the recording once the action stops. My brother got to the point where he would just record for hours non stop which makes editing a bitch lol. A ten or twenty minute video is fine, but an hour long video sucks because Razor will crash a lot when you try and speed up to get to the end of the video. The third video I'm working on has some great footage of you guys raping a lot of people (and a lot more people in your clan were online so it looks ing crazy), but the damn client keeps crashing on me.

And I'm thinking about posting these videos on the UOGamers forums at runuo.com, but one of you may want to instead if you'd like to recruit people or something for the new UOForever shard.
    Last edited by Triad; 01-06-2013 at 05:11 AM.

Ah, the old Howlur muunz. Thanks for posting these. All the RPVs I made over the years got lost on a random hard drive burn out. That second video is awesome. I love trying to lure humans with promises of cookies and shinies.

Got a week before school starts so I've been spending some time putting together a final video of my brother's footage, and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for some clever/funny orcish words I could put where I have the text "Hoowah!!!" at the intro of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY9hSOofrUw&hd=1

+ Reply to Thread