+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UO Secondage shard

UO Secondage shard

Looking to start up bloodclan again on UO Second age, ive been playing there for a few weeks as an orc and the inactivity is killing me. I would like to get the ball rolling on recruitment and what not but I cant get on the store because I cant find anyone. Anyone else interested in getting some RP going on Secondage?

does that server have people playing on it?

Yea, theres on average around 400 people. And recently there has been a push for RP activity.

I started an Orc on there awhile back, he is untrained though. By the way, who are you?

Well, if anyone is interested Id like to get bloodclan going again on a decent UO server. The pks wont be too much of a problem, for sure. If we act accordingly with cross healing, krimping and what not.

I played shadow clan for a few years on Catskills and then I moved to hybrid with Bloodclan and then i moved to Japan so ive been inactive for the past few years but now im trying to get going again and I remembered how much fun it was being a UO orc... so here we are.

You're Cruk'nuk right?

Nah, thats my RL brother, hes guna start playing as well. But it was almost 10 years ago. I went off the college and moved to japan so I stopped playing for years. He finished highschool and joined the marines so.. theres that.

I remember your name, what tribe were you?

I know the Bloodrock Orcs, are established over on UOSA. However, I do not know if they are active at all.

+ Reply to Thread