+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eggztermenayt'n da Uzg....(Exterminating the Land)

Eggztermenayt'n da Uzg....(Exterminating the Land)

Ug der meeb brudderz.Id hab bin meni muunz sinze Aya blah'd tu latz agh shuw latz skribblez. Bud tudai Aya wakee agh em waz redi tu Klomp in da nayme ub da BLUUDGOD! Aya ruhn'd tu Kubutuz tu chek da mojo fuud der. Riyt awai em peek ash oomie rydin mojo fuud. Aya jumb owt ub hydee agh Klomp.
    (Hey there my brothers. It has been many days since Aya told you all stories and showed you pictures. But, today Aya woke up and was ready to fight in the name of the Blood God! Aya ran to Covetous to check out the mare there. Right away he saw a human that was riding a mare. Aya jumped out of hiding to fight.)

Az lat kan awl peek diz nub en hosh fer da oomie, agh em fuud nub mayk id eedur...Aya HAYTZ deez mojo fuudz!!

Meni oomiez shuw ub tu Klomp Aya su Aya moob'd ahn tu Briddun muunhuul agh peek anudder oomie rydin mojo fuud...Diz oomie tri tu mayk id tu da gwardz, bud em nub faz enuf...HAR!!!
    (Alot of humans showed up to kill Aya so Aya moved to the Britain moongate and saw another human riding a mare. The human tried to make it to the guards but he was not quite fast enough)

Emz mojo fuud nub mayk id eddur...SKAH'N MOJO FUUD!!!
    His mare did not make it either...F#@KING MARES!!!

Nice to shake off the dust I ran all the way through Covetous and just happened upon the first guy, lucky for me...not so much for him...He brought in an alt. and after a minute or so left quickly so he did not have two toons die to a single Orc. Then two red mages recalled in and well I got spanked, they were unrelated to the guy I killed. I went to Brit. gate looking for a bit of action, and I got a guy that I poisoned and I called him a Panzee...I was kindly informed that Panzee was not Orcish...Gotta love it when oomiez play the President of Orcs. The second guy kind of ran up to the vendors there at the gate into my ambush. He also brought in his alt. however I figured I could pursue an aggressor into the guardzone...I was wrong...stupid friggen new rules...Trammel all over again...Neither of the mares I killed were bonded so there was probably alot of crying that went on...

LOG ON!!! There are way too many humans running around with no fear...we need to change that...

HOOWAHH!! Bubhosh Klompin. Mi alwaiz peepin fer panzee ummies bud dem skat mowzd ob da tyme en dem dat nub skat Mi brayk der lusk wit mi fayze. HAR HAR!!

lol good story i like how you translated orc to oomie

HOOOOWAH! bubhosh werk der AYA!

holy crap looks like the site is no longer infected! the bloodgod blesses us!
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

Is it? I had issues with it yesterday morning, if it is all fixed up I will post a new recruiting thread on hybrid soon. Unless you want to do that. you can leave my contact info in there as well. I have been working a lot of long shifts so my time has been limited, although I will start to log my AIM on and leave it up. Maybe some of the old and decrepit Orcs will dust off some gear...

I think a joint effort is really what we need 3-4 grunts that can schedule some time every week for recruiting/raids/bootcamps. my free time is usually after 9pm(mountain) on the weekends, because of server wars that pretty much leaves me Sunday. but I can occasionally get on after 9 throughout the week also.

A new recruitment thread would be nice, just remember to hit all the issue points (no hair,magery,ect) include some images and the recruiting grunts AIM/contact info.
    HOOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!!!
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

+ Reply to Thread