+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ayaz zenzlezz BLAH!!!

Ayaz zenzlezz BLAH!!!

Meeb wuz stand'n en Arrbeer wiff Vretk wen Keni Nelzun agh Stink'n kum ub agh stard blah'n Skah...Aya bee'n eh zumwat Hosh Uruk, dezided tu inzdagayt...

Lyke eh Hosh oomie Stink'n egreez...

Agh de Blah'n Kuntenuuz...

Nub skah gid zeeryus...Hobefulee latz ken peek wad Aya blah'd

UB KURSE AYA FIYT LAT!! PANZEE!!!

Aya run'd owt ub gwardsone agh wayd fer Stink'n...Em wayt agh wayt...Su Aya run'd bak tu Arrbeer banco tu peek iv da Dumskah god lozd...Vretk mayk eh beri empurtent obzervashun...

Stink'n Blah'd dat em hab nuff'n tu proob abter em chalenj'd Aya...Em dummer den eh bogz ub Rokz...

Aya bee'n eh helbfull Uruk gib Stink'n sum advyce...

Agh den diz ez de bezd dem kuud kum ub wiff

Really funny interaction...Sinkin came up and just started talking crazy amounts of crap to Vretk so I butted in and started instigating Sinkin and Kenny...Sinkin and I got into it the other day a bit and while I was whooping his ass another Pewbie jumped in and Hally whacked my ass...So I was baiting em both...Finally Sinkin challenges me to a duel, I accept and start running out of town he did not move...seriously though I cannot speak for Vretk but I was laughing my ass off the entire time...

AHHH I only wish he would of walked out of town so you could of fought him. Awesome skribul

And found this is rel por forums

Quote Originally Posted by Sinkin
    An Orc RP community would do GREAT things for this server, unfortunately there are no RP orcs here.

I was laughing a lot aya, just couldn't keep up with conversation cause I had stuff to do

But yea it all started with me joking about Kenny's sandals xD

Mur, I replied this: http://relpor.com/community/viewtopi...1&p=1249#p1249 to his unbelievable statement...Guy is a tool bag...Vretk no problem after reading the post made by Sinkin I will be interacting less and less with Yew in general, I actually put in work trying to get the RP interactions going and then someone posts that...Terrible...

+ Reply to Thread