Hey guys, Acejuk here.

This is surreal to me because I quit videogames and computers cold turkey about four years ago.

About me:

I just graduated college with a degree in communications and have a successful musical career. I play in about 5 bar bands and am busy most nights......

but I wouldn't be who I am today without you guys.

I just want you all to know just how much you all meant to me. For awhile, the orcs WERE my friends. I didn't have many, and I wasn't social, and I was a fairly depressed person. The orcs were my support group, and RPing and clomping oomies was my therapy.

First of all, I want to thank all the orcs. I am sorry if I can't remember some of your names, but I'm going to attempt a list.
Gnarlug, GlubGlub, Kurg'Grat, Lem'yuk, Sed'Rog, All the howlurs, I forget his name, but he was a huge asshole and was my rival [you know who you are]..... but I love him all the same, I'm embarassed that most names escape me.

I know I was a bit of a prick, but I felt I learned valuable skills in bloodclan. Those buutkampz were as educational for me as they were for you guys.

I want to know how you all are doing, and if anyone has old nostalgia of orc pictures or memories laying around, I'd love to see them.