Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey! Remember me?

Threaded View

Hey! Remember me?

Hey guys, Acejuk here.

This is surreal to me because I quit videogames and computers cold turkey about four years ago.

About me:

I just graduated college with a degree in communications and have a successful musical career. I play in about 5 bar bands and am busy most nights......

but I wouldn't be who I am today without you guys.

I just want you all to know just how much you all meant to me. For awhile, the orcs WERE my friends. I didn't have many, and I wasn't social, and I was a fairly depressed person. The orcs were my support group, and RPing and clomping oomies was my therapy.

First of all, I want to thank all the orcs. I am sorry if I can't remember some of your names, but I'm going to attempt a list.
    Gnarlug, GlubGlub, Kurg'Grat, Lem'yuk, Sed'Rog, All the howlurs, I forget his name, but he was a huge asshole and was my rival [you know who you are]..... but I love him all the same, I'm embarassed that most names escape me.

I know I was a bit of a prick, but I felt I learned valuable skills in bloodclan. Those buutkampz were as educational for me as they were for you guys.

I want to know how you all are doing, and if anyone has old nostalgia of orc pictures or memories laying around, I'd love to see them.

Was fun rping and clomping oomies with ya Ace. Even though u were a stiinkin Howlur *spits*

holy crap man I was just talking about you just the other day. you always gave the best bootcamps and I still use the "If your slow your dead!" during bootcamps. good to see you are doing so well for yourself. pop into irc sometimes and say hello.

HOOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!

Hope you remember Zak the fork

Thats awesome man, glad you stopped back and let everyone know your doing well. I may have pic's laying around.

AAarRRrrRoOOOooOooo!!!

Grish juz konfuzed kauz hym aym nubosh. id uki fer hym beun ah week urk aym eezi wen lat hab hosh Howlurz tu du awl da hebi klomping wyle lat stai baak agh gyt squishi! har har har!

Ebriash whu wuz aniash wuz ah Howlur! Grat Powur!
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

Azock

Great to cya Ace!!

Ug Acejuk!

Good to hear from you man. It's good to know no matter where we all go in life, somehow we all tend to gravitate back to Bloodclan and keep in touch. Don't worry, when you're old, impotent and senile, you'll be back here clomping humies again with us.

Here's a random screenshot I found from one of the bluudskuhlz bluudgugshs ...I think back in 2007...like....HALF A FREAKIN' DECADE ago. Man it's been a while.

Gnarlug_6-10_20.00.jpg

And a random destard raid.... Good times

Bc3.jpg

holy skah gnarlug I remember that day. awesome fun. HOOOOWAH BLOODCLAN FOREBUUR!

Ug Ace wulkum bak! glad your doing well! I miss klomping with ya