+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diablo 3

Diablo 3

Any of you guys get it? I just got it...haven't played any of the co-op yet though. But figured if anyone else here has it, throw up your screenname and we can get some Bloodclan groups rollin'

Me, Tip and Lugdug are playing. My battletag is Balkazar#1505 Multiplayer is a tad bit different then the previous games your followers dont come with u in co-op games so if ur not a healer spec its pretty tough to survive. So they kinda crashed the multiplayer imo by making it more like Wow and forcing u to get a well rounded group together. I'm a Barbarian and Tip is a Witch Doctor not too sure what Lug is havent played with him yet.

Sweet man, I'll see if I can figure out their crazy system. I'm a witch doctor. I'm only like level 19 though. My Tag is Singularis#1474

Need to schedule a night we can all get together and hang out a few hours. Any evening works for me pretty much except sundays and on monday i'm home by 10 pm central usually.

i meant to log in sooner and say I am also playing D3 abit.

user name Phaerun#1683

I made a wizard first and got him to lvl 40 but got bored with it and made a barb after that and have him up to 54ish and will finish him at 60 by the end of the week im sure.

I like the witch doctors though since barbs are crazy item based and needy and are not as well rounded for anything but tanking but as stated u have to have tanks to survive especially in the last setting (hell?)

but either way i might finish out my wizard but think im going to level a witch doctor next
    Last edited by Kurg'Grat; 05-29-2012 at 06:06 PM.
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

Azock

Azock#1914 , Witch Doctor lvl 25 or so...just started over the weekend.

the game is pretty decent my tag is JediGamer#1259

+ Reply to Thread