Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why we are orcs.

I can honestly say cause I love being orc, Ork, or anything we are called this is a family outside fam. A place to call home for all.
    Lug
    Last edited by Lug'dug; 04-10-2012 at 03:53 AM.

I joined Shadowclan on Siege in 2004 when I was only 11 years old. I think I was looking on MyUO at the largest PK guilds and I SC caught my eye on Siege due to the fact they all had crazy sounding names. I had no idea what I was getting into when I made my orc and went to the fort. It took 4 different times creating an orc to finally get the skin/hair right with my old mentor literally sitting in party chat with me for an hour explaining the rules and teaching me the language right there inside the fort. I stayed with them until the branch closed and then moved over to Angel Island with them in 2005. I stayed there until late 2006 when I moved to Hybrid with the Yew Militia, where I played primarily with them until about 2008 (Then they all went off to play Darkfall). I met Bloodclan and dabbled with a few random pugs/gruntees until finally getting serious with Rel'Tak back in 2010. I love playing an orc and its something I've come to miss since my glory days back on AI with Shadowclan. Maybe one day there will be another shard where we will all gather once again to slaughter humies in masses.

Wow Digging up the old post lol, but maybe! I sure hope so