Thread: Bluudclan Rpg (in the making)

Bluudclan Rpg (in the making)

Woohoo i got bored and decided to try out making a orc rpg game. This is done for fun but wanted to make it available to anyone who wants to give it a try as its being made. First off a few things just to mention. Im not much of a artist so i am working with what is available but will try to work on making the characters look and feel more orcish.

Latest Version DL
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ni9uk4xdoif8e03

For those who want to carry over their orcs from the previous versions you need only save the game and copy the Save file over. There may be some updates that i will suggest restarting but that is optional.
    Controls:
    WASD/Arrow Keys control your ork.
    WASD is used in the menu and options.
    Enter/Spacebar is your action key.
    Shift is your sprint key.

V.0.8 Added the city of Yew
    City is not fully ready to be conquered but can be attacked or explored.
    Added Yew militiamen

V.0.7 Adjusted the interface to allow you to have parties larger than 4 people in and out of combat.
    Added new skins for the orcs to make them less identical
    Also added the ability to recruit other orcs if you have a recruitment horn which you get from certain quests.
    If you have already started the game before this version and have not killed the sion lord yet i suggest speaking to the warboss back at the fort. he will give you a horn to recruit your first orc.
    V.0.6 Finished the city of Sion making it fully conquerable, Added a quick travel for those who capture the city and which will unlock more as the game continues.
    Adjust control keys to help those who may not like the arrow keys or may not be able to use them.
    V.0.4 Changed the main character to the generic orc skin make it feel less like a oomie game.
    V.0.3 Added more land to explore, vendors at the orc fort, and even the small oomie village of Sion to raid.
    V.0.2 This version adds more to the surroundings and even some monsters to fight. I cant guarantee you will be able to defeat them all right away without the help of the rest of your clan but your welcome to try.

If you find any errors or suggestions dont be afraid to post them.
    If you think certain monsters may be to tough with the equipment available post on here or send me a msg in irc if im online. Im still getting the balancing down for the critters vs heros
    The speech is translated (mostly) to English instead of orcish so all can play without confusion.
    Last edited by Ookto; 02-23-2012 at 07:47 AM.

hahah this was actually fun I cant wait o see what you do with it. Sadly my keyboard was covered in water a while back so now my down arrow dosnt work so I was only able to play until i got stuck at the top of the map lol. any chance you can set up alternate movement wasd for me? pretty please? I would like to get all hopped up on heely mojo waters and clomp some more hummies!

I will see if i can change it to wasd. Give me a sec to fiddle.

Alright ive set it up to use WASD as the movment keys and menu keys. The next version i put out will have they keys changed to it.
    Last edited by Ookto; 02-21-2012 at 01:18 PM.

fu*K yeah Imma clomp some hummies HOOOWAH!~