Thread: Some stocking done...

Some stocking done...

I put like 10 or so dyed leather sets in the Brit outpost...I got carried away and bought like 4k or so of bottles so I will be grinding some potions and making some explosion kegs...I am also going to burn a couple of bronze hammers and get some bolas...any special requests? I can make instruments, bows, metal and leather armors, quarterstaffs...anything...just let me know....I will be slowly working on the stocking as I get the time so bear with me...

HOOOOWAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

we always need bolas, drums and stools it seems. also if you can bang out a dozen or so long kiggs for me I can hook you up with some shinies.

Ok, I will get all that. I will make you some runic long spears, easy enough...you don't have to pay me. I am going to get a few bronze hammers, gold ones do not make sense to me. Too many shinies, I know the gold runics are awesome but the price is more than I am willing to spend. We have too many cubbies that we need to buy Cydur for.

Sorry I havent been able to do this all yet...I have had just a few minutes of log on time the past few weeks and I have chosen to try and KLOMP during those few minutes...I promise I will do some stocking soon

its all good. we have been having some really good raids lately keeping us fairly stocked. HOOOWAH!