Thread: Recruitment Tools.

Recruitment Tools.

Here's a couple of recruitment tools you can all use.

#1 "Want to join The Bloodclan Orcs?" book (NOT DONE YET, BOOKS WILL BE READY BY DECEMBER 13th, 2011)

All orcs should carry around one of these books. You can find one in a bright green bag in various public orc houses such as the rock hut, gruntee hut, and pug hut. When an orc has fallen on a raid, and has been looted it's a good way to get the word out about us. It's evident by how much we are asked "How do I join you guys" when on raids that these books will be a great recruitment tool.

Please make it a point to have one of these books on you before we raid. Grunts, and leaders should be handing them out to Pugs, and Gruntees.

Tip: Put the book in a loot bag so they're guaranteed to pick it up!

#2 Put your contact information in your Paperdoll Profile.
    AIM
    IRC
    Email
    www.bloodclan.org

#3 Roleplay stories

Roleplay "skribbulz" aren't just for us, if you're doing a quest or doing one just for fun be sure to post that on the Hybrid forums in the Roleplaying section. Don't forget to put Bloodclan's, and your contact information on the post.

Please feel free to add ideas, and suggestions. Let's return Bloodclan to the former powerhouse it once was!

Hoowah Bluudklan!

-Zak
    Last edited by Zak; 12-13-2011 at 01:25 AM.

Yog'Ktar

Very nice Zak, my profile is blank ATM. Will fix that shortly.

Good work Zak.

4 recruits today, just from dropping books around the world. I can say 3 out of 4 for sure are UO savvy. 1 of the 3 is really interested and I feel like he's going to be a solid addition to the clan, his name is Corgak.

Azock

Nice job. Remember All new orcs are to register here on the forums before they will be accepted into the clan. Keep it up and we might have a good size group for some fun activities.

Is it possible for me to make a post on Hybrid forums to try and get some "Draut" Uruks? I am usually alone since I play early in the day...I want to satisfy the Bluudgod but not with my own bluud everytime...

as long as the rules and guidlines for making a BC orc are followed then I see no problem in anyone recruiting actively.

didnt even know about that profile thing. I really want to update the wiki and create some sub catagories and fill in stuff like scribbuls but havent had time and wont for several weeks and before anyone asks I cannt make anyone admin sorry, best I can do is if something is submitted to be changed approve it. (is that possible?) anyways im updating now!
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page