+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gnarlug

Gnarlug

Gnarlug called me he said he wants Germany back. I said dude WW2 is in Iraq now!

any1 hear from this guy? miss him ;p

havebt heard from him in a while

Banned

Apparently he responds to PM's every few months.

I have his aim. Havnt seen em. I miss him to. BLUUD SKUHLZ!!

pass his aim to me plz

Ill trade you his for yours next time your on

Hes busy with schooling trying to get himself an edumacation. last i talked to him has been a few months on forums. dont see him on aim much.

Oh em gee. Gnarlug never thought he would see the day when people actually missed him!!

Haha, it's good to hear from you guys. How are things goin'? Where are you guys playing?

A little update on me: I graduated a couple years ago, and have just been busy with work and studying for certifications. I ended up getting my CPA and am working on my CFE license too. I'm working for an agency under the DoD.

Don't worry, I didn't forget about you guys, and unlike Sek, I plan to actually return one day.

I don't use AIM very much anymore. I'll try to stop by the forums more often though.

Keep the clan going strong, and klomp dem humiez! Howah! Gu bluud skuhlz!!

Sek is actually playing! So you should def come back we are all playing on hybrid again and have been for the better part of a year . Missed you man glad to see you back (on the forums at least) come say hi to us in irc. even glubglub said hello last month.

My desktop video card fried a while ago, and I've just procrastinated fixing it and been really busy. Is Sek really playing? I think all my hybrid accounts are long deleted...

How active are we on hybrid again?

At the earliest , I don't see being able to play again for several months...

+ Reply to Thread