Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The great sleep

The great sleep

So activity has taken an even bigger nose dive. I fear the great sleep is upon us again. Checking the in game guild roster only like 15 orcs have popped on in the last couple days (not sure how many of those are alts).

I guess what im wondering, is what steps are being taken to fix this?

One thing that helps is to get in IRC and say "GET IN GAME! I NEED HELP!" I usually respond to that

I am trying to stay active, my play times are during the day though...I am usually at Brit gate Klomping...well getting klomped...if I am not playing my Uruk I am not playing Hybrid...

Warcouncil

Yeah im usually around and on irc, just waiting for more uruks to wakee

Found out im gonna have another child, so i need to find work and get things in order ect. I really do plan to show my face more. dont give up hope on the clan, when summer is over we generally get a lull in activity but things will pick up. be as active as you can. talk to old friends about making orcs. I am still available through AIM/yahoo/email/ect. for whatever you need. dont get down we will always be here and we will always be strong if we stick together.

*Edit. We should get a raid day together at least. Say every Thursday 9pm eastern. every Saturday 2pm eastern. how does that sound?
    Last edited by Nok'Tor; 09-15-2011 at 05:13 AM.

Congrats Nok!! Uz Uruks em Hosh ad maykin kubbies!!! I have 4!! Anyway, I love the idea of a Raid day especially on like a Saturday during the day!!

Ack, the Jhelom outpost fell?

NO it didnt fall. It was my screw up honestly. the house in front of the Outpost fell and I placed the new plot. I was trying to make both plots into one big plot but it seems like there was a small hill blocking the construction so I asked T'sogg if he would help me to place it since everyone knows im terrible at housing placement. while he was trying to place it for us at like 3am a group or people gated in and ninja'd the spot out from under him. we still have a small plot there (8x8) with no deco, but i think it can go bigger if we try to replace it. we also have t'soggs spot a few screens east of the old spot. that spot is nice for gathering spined leather because of the spawn right in front of it.

Ahh! Gotcha! I just decided to go over there and move some supplies over to the Brit outpost since it is more commonly used...and I didnt feel like making new supplies this morning...

I still log in dailey to farm bods mostly, we always take a dip for a month or so when school starts up its not that big a deal. Mirc is definitly the way to get people online when in need. I havent been pvpin as much when i log in just bod farming and browsing vendors
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page