Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The great sleep

Banned

I JUST moved into my dorm after living out of boxes for a week. I've been here not even seven hours and I've kinda cleaned up, but I mostly went to a party. I'm so poor and busy, I don't know if I will be able to devote much time. I plan on being a weekend orc warrior for a few hours a week though. I just need to figure out where the money for school is coming from, get settled, and get my barrings considering I've only been to southern california for less than six hours before I got here this time.

Frick, just drop out of school and play...my first year of college I had a super sweet gpa of 1.7...I figured it was like high school and everyone would pass me because I played football...I was a bit wrong..but I did vomit on my fair share of frat house fences...

Eh, I gave up trying to keep the guild active. You need leaders and high ranks in order to keep things going, so that pugs/gruntees see people making an effort to make the guild stronger. It's like a nazi camp when trying to get promotions, and we just don't have enough active high ranked orcs to keep things going. As much fun as it is, I felt like I was the only one trying to keep the guild running, so I'll make a return when we have an active group.

we are still here gor. dont get discouraged. the clan will be back in action before you know it. HOOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!

Oh and vlek log in and co-own some grunts to the gruntee and pug huts so we can start adding new pugs and gruntees to them

I just got home from 3 months of rehab ready to play!!

I take it you didnt say no, no, no? And good luck finding people to log on...

ha! it only takes a couple people to log in regularly to get others to join and log in as well. I can attest to that in the 6 month period Lugdush and I were the only orcs playing regularly. Thats when u slowly build up a new set of members and it snowballs. (no homo)
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

hell yeah good to have you back sed! we missed you. I hope your feeling better and ready to eat some hummie faces!

Right now my wife and myself are getting ready to move to Hawaii via the military, its a big move as im sure all of you know. I pop on every once in a while to make sure im getting Nugnug stronger. Expect more activity around christmas, more students and people in general will have more time alotted to them.

Have fun in Hawaii, Nug!