Thread: Free small house plots for Orcs!!!

Warcouncil

Free small house plots for Orcs!!!

Hello all. If you are an orc without a home and would like one, send me a msg when you see me. I've found 3 small plots around Yew within walking distance to the fort, one of them is a 9x9, another is right on the road. The houses can be personal but they should also serve a purpose to the clan.

This is for orc use only, and youll need a house tool and the small amount of money for the plot.

Hm... I like this A LOT. Perhaps these houses should be made "clan" huts period? and we can designate them for various individuals but co-own most (if not all) of the grunts? I would hate to see huts fall like they did during the great sleep when we lost the clearing..

Our policy for house placement within our territory is as follows.

All grunt and higher ranking orcs should be co-owned to prevent collapse.
    All house should be designed in orcish fashion if available.
    All house signs should be written in orc and not english.
    All huts should have some Basic function. Even if its just a guard tower or Supply depot.

This is a pug's dream come true! I wish I had had this opportunity when I was new to the clan

When I get back from vaction I will place on my orc. And I will gather money to custimze it. Could someone post some screenshoots of ur orcish house so I can see ways to custimize it. Thank you