+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Aya'Stigi's Pug Skribbles...

Ug! Tudai Aya med ub wif Loathgar an Gurb'Zod. Loathgar hab Aya an Gurb du furt difenz. Aya neeb da practuz...

Toopid oomie keb inneruppin...Shardiez hep wif Krimp...den oomie gid Klomped...

Den finully Aya gid burn....

HOOWAAH!!!!

HOOOOOWAH AYA! Bubhosh werk!

Its legal, its main purpose is to help you with running around and small performance boost because you are not loading the trees when running screen to screen on a personal note however I cant ever use tree hack cause i love my orcish world unaffected by anything other than dead bodies all around
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

The tree hack is legal, although I do not use it myself. If adjusts the art.mul I believe

Here is what my stool macro looks like. This is the drop it at my feet. I also have the number pad set to drop it to any tile around me (same macro different relative location). This macro works well for stacking leather hides too. Just put your stools on the ground first.

I do not care for the tree hack either. I play this game to have fun, not just for PVP. If performance was all i was after I would not be an orc.

pic didnt load....

wow thats a great idea with the numberpad loath

Yeah I will likely not run treehack when my new computer comes back from the shop (hard drive went out after a 2 months) this old one though needs all the help it can get...

scratch that I remembered today the other reason I love treehack, for treasure hunting...it is nice to see the chest on bare ground makes things a bit quicker
    Last edited by Aya'Stigi; 07-21-2011 at 08:24 PM.

Ug! Tudai Aya fownd ash oomie ad da Furt...

Aya klomped sinz oomie hab mojo fuud en da Furt...

Aya klomped oomie guud...

Den Aya klomp oomie's bahg mownt and em mojo fuud...

Den ash muur oomie shewwed tu git klomped, bud em hab bubhosh mojo womp an klomp Aya...

Aya peep Xurugg ad Briddun an dis oomie gib tribuut bud wan tu blah...

Aya an Xurugg hidee, an Aya pud bayt owt...

Xurugg an Aya fin bern'd oomie tu klomp...em fas riyden fuud...an em lyke mojo wadurs...Da uruks klomp guud bud da bern'd oomie wun da fyht wen Aya an Xurugg drank't awl der wadurs...

HOOWAH!

OOC: Had a good fight with the red (Symptom)at the moongate...He was chucking a ton of purple pots and casting alot Xurugg did his best to keep it all together but the red was just jumping around like crazy with us chasing he finally got Xurugg and then I fought him until I ran out of Pots...it is really funny how people think they are great fighters when they are mounted and running around an unmounted opponent...ImpulseX brought in his alt...he said he was AFK he was pretty PO'd because his mare wasnt bonded yet...guess he shouldnt of brought it to the Fort....

+ Reply to Thread