+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Aya'Stigi's Pug Skribbles...

Aya'Stigi's Pug Skribbles...

Ug Uruks! Tudai am Aya's firs dai be'en Bluudclan Uruk. Aya wan tu Klomp tudai so Aya blah tu oomie towyn blaher...

Den Aya peep ash oomie klompin shardiez...Aya Klomp oomie bud da panzee heelie den hidee...Em fas rydun on fuud...

Aya tri tu peep oomie an eben blah to oomie towyn blaher...

Aya gib oomie warnin, arown wayer im hidee...

Den Aya blah tu shardiez...

Tu bad Aya cuud nub gib tribuut tu Bluudgod tudai...

OOC: Hey everyone figured I would say hello with a few screenies, apparantly I suck with screenshots because I thought I had a ton more of the fight itself...and I apologize for my horrible orc blah...I will get better...

Great story! Nice to see the adventures of a nuuburn. Your orcish is perfect.

Bubhosh sturi! Id am hosh tu peep nu urks ruhnin awond triun tu klomp dim oomies! hoh...

Ug der! Tudai Aya peeped fer oomies to klomp arown da Furt. Meeb peep deez dub trowin mojo arown the shardiez.

Aya's krimp nub werk, Aya mojo buddun tu dropp stuul nub werk. Da oomies rayun trew meeb krimp. Aya dib chayse dem. Aya klomped dem guud, eben doh dey riydun fuud.

Aya, killt ash oomie den chayse da udder.

Tudai am guud dai for Aya...HOOOWAHH!!

OOC: This was pretty fun, I really gotta fix my drop stool macro, the one I made doesnt work at all. If anyone could post theirs and explain how they made it would be appreciated. I really am going to start carrying some bolas around too...the outcome of this would of been much better had I used them...to continue the story OOC they are in PUCCA's guild they called her in and they apparantly didnt know that I was not AI, I had a big conversation with them all but they didnt understand...this being my first time RPing, I just wanted to say gimme your gold, and GTF outta here, but I stayed in character...it didnt end well for me though cause I got clobbered a bit later 3 vs 1 but it was fun...I thought I had pics of the converstation and the fight with Scorpian and PUCCA but I had disabled my hotkeys...GRR...

DANKIE fer Peepin...

((lol treehack))

Remember to change the stool to use type. so it will use any stools you have not just the one you originally set.
    Also set the location to Use relative location. this will make it so the stool drops where you are standing and not the one place you originally were when you made the macro.
    that should fix up your problem

Thanks Nok works good now, and treehack=love

is the treehack legal? and if so does it change anything else? or are the trees the only thing affected?

As far as I know treehack is legal on Hybrid, I actually downloaded it from a link in the QandA section or technical section of the forums. The one I downloaded affects all trees and supposedly the deco ones, but I dont know how or for sure...it also makes your ethies, robes and cloaks in packs smaller in size, kinda supposed to unclutter things a bit. The site is UOGaddicted.com or something like that.

+ Reply to Thread