PDA

View Full Version : alone in the desert

Tip'Sur
07-08-2014, 03:26 AM
this is the quietest ive seen these forums real sad :(

I want to see us gaming again! UO looks finally dead and seems the community has moved on to more advanced games or mmos... I'd like to see a free shard develop that can compete but not sure if possible to draw the same numbers like the good old days.

this game Warframe (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oLnBiBmo48) took me by surprise i thought it was a shitty pay to win fps but it's not... you can get everything with ingame credits if u desire... it's the best free to play game out in my opinion.. It can be played solo or in a group of 4 (not sure if more for pvp) also if you start a clan you dont need 1000 clan members to compete... you can form a ghost squad of 10 members and kick ass.. I don't know how clans and pvp totally work im a noob but you fight over planets for resources so you get to build more weps and gear. I been playing it on ps4 let me know if u play my name is JediPoker85 add me

I played a little of Assassins creed black flag the game is fun but thats all i been playing.

the main reason for my post is to see if we could get playing something... so everyone post what they are playing to see if we can spark a light and dust off the cobb webs.

Rel'Tak
07-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Still kicking it on An Corp. Shadowclan started back up and took over Cove

Gnoth
07-09-2014, 09:20 AM
I want to try to get us active on UOAC but I'm a slave to these apartment buildings I work at :[

Tip'Sur
07-11-2014, 04:16 AM
id love to see us active on any game even uoac but I still think its important to expand our terroritory beyond just UO even SC plays other games besides uo like ESO and a few other games.

Kurg'Grat
07-13-2014, 09:49 PM
I hardly have time to play anything anymore. I even spent all this cash on a ps4 and games and never use it. Not to mention my ph has burned out pretty bad. Takes 2-9 restarts to get it to stay on and not blue screen :/

Muzgash
07-14-2014, 04:34 PM
Have you checked your power supply or monitor? My screen use to do the same thing and it was just an old monitor issue.

Xugagug
07-15-2014, 04:41 PM
Tip I accepted your invite on the PSN. Im going to download Warframe ASAP. :D

Zak
07-18-2014, 02:33 AM
Was thinking about you guys the other day, I miss everything about bloodclan. :(

Gr'Kig
07-19-2014, 08:57 PM
Whoa, hiyas Zak.

Actually looking forward to the uoac wipe/restart, although it will be a bitch starting from scratch, better have plants this time around... *kicks*

Aya'Stigi
07-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Wait, what? They are wiping UOAC?

Xurugg
07-21-2014, 12:17 AM
After months of wasting time just to gain skill on uoac... count me out on that one. That is insane! SKAH!

I will still be playing Hybrid, which has become more active the last couple months. If anyone wants to join me there I will be logging into chat/pidgen more, msg me.
I checked out that shroud of the avatar game as well, looks interesting I am definitely up to try that when it is released!

Qig'dak
07-21-2014, 02:13 AM
Does anyone know the date on UOAC restart? I might become active again if everyone else is playing there

Gr'Kig
07-21-2014, 03:24 AM
Last live day is July 30th I think and maybe a couple months to relaunch. Rel, care to be specific?

Yah Aya, *poof* oh well.

Aya'Stigi
07-21-2014, 04:30 AM
Wow, I feel bad for Rel. I need to get in touch with him, so Rel read me!!! PM me...lol