PDA

View Full Version : Hut Warming Party 2/8/2014

Vlek
02-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Burz somehow came upon a decent hut just a screen away from the britain moongate on hyrbid. I'm not aware of the specifics, and I'm not too certain that I want to know. At any rate, we all know that the britain blacksmith shop right outside of guardzone is our new favorite spot to raid, so having this spot is almost like having a new foothold. Everyone should check out the place. Burz did a good job of decorating it. There are teleporters under the cloth, and he says that the 2nd and 8th spots actually go inside. However, I think that might be a little off. Haha.

Burz and I started off with two new people KuFlag and Grarg, and later picked up Gnoth. We went dungeon crawling a little bit and found that the two new people were actually pretty good at cross healing. We managed to hold our own at the blacksmith shop for quite some time. However, we got smashed at the end by a few factioners. Overall, it was a fun time. :orcbutt:

Nok'Tor
02-09-2014, 08:21 AM
HOOOWAH! sorry i missed it :(. looks awesome though. count me in for next raid.

Also Kuflag is an Old orc. he owns one of the large hut in the kleering.

Rel'Tak
02-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Omg the neon... MY EYES! Are those snow beetles?

Kuflag
02-09-2014, 01:10 PM
It was really fun to raid again. The reason i have not been active is because I am on Satellite internet and I ping about 700-900. Nok'Tor I will be uploading my pictures and story this week and I hope to be moved up in rank. Nice to be back!