PDA

View Full Version : IPY 3 - Shadowclan and BloodClan

Gung'Zog
11-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Hey Folks,

Ive seen you guys have been around for awhile and love the structure of your clan. I am writing just to get a feel for the interaction between Shadowclan and Bloodclan.

I am in no way a leader for Shadowclan, just a long time UND and Shadowclan member from Catskills. I see you guys are doing all of the leg work for getting the Yew Orc fort established, and for that I applaud you. I am curious though about a couple things.

My question is this:

If Shadowclan did open an IPY3 branch, would you guys be open to Shadowclan Orcs working in unison as an ally? Keep in mind I have been out of UO for awhile, so I am not sure if the two clans have worked together in the past or not.

Either way, as a deddie, i'll be helping to launch UND, and I'll be there to clomp oomies on a regular basis with you.

All the best, and thanks for your time.

Burz'Ro
11-13-2013, 04:23 PM
I don't intend to play IPY3 myself, so this post may be out of place, but I can answer your question about history.

Shadowclan and Bloodclan had had a rocky relationship many years ago, but many of the people that were causing drama are gone now. The two clans collaborated and allied on Angel Island a few years ago. It was a success as I recall. I believe an alliance or joint effort would be mutually beneficial. Good luck!

Gung'Zog
11-13-2013, 04:30 PM
Awesome to hear. the more Orcs, the better for the server as a whole in my opinion.

I remember getting some emails to try to come to angel island from the old deddie leaders, and saw some awesome videos. Glad it eventually became a success.

Hoping for more of the same in the coming months. I'll give them a heads up that you guys are doing all of the legwork for the yew orc fort and making it fit for population. I'll do my best to ensure they know what to expect, as I love the idea of logging on to a Yew Orc fort full of Orcs.

Dis gun be devastating for dem oomies. HAR HAR!

Klomp dem all!

Gnoth
11-14-2013, 01:05 AM
Why do you call us BloodRock on the shadowclan forums?

Gung'Zog
11-14-2013, 02:26 AM
Wow! Totally spaced on the name. Fixed it . Sorry bout that! Had you mixed up with another clan I saw one of of my many MMOs over the years. Still an awesome situation and look forward to it.

Bramos
11-15-2013, 05:06 AM
Hmmmm......

Gung'Zog
11-18-2013, 02:26 PM
Not so sure if SC is going to launch an official Branch in IPY3 yet, folks, but I can confirm some deddies will be there, provided we can all get in touch from various branches. Thanks all for the information.

Gnoth
11-18-2013, 10:31 PM
I would be interested in being allies with Shadowclan, but if they won't be able to do a branch there maybe any that are interested won't mind playing under the Bloodclan flag.

Gung'Zog
11-19-2013, 12:07 AM
I would be interested in being allies with Shadowclan, but if they won't be able to do a branch there maybe any that are interested won't mind playing under the Bloodclan flag.

I wouldnt mind doing it. I miss playing an orc, any place I could get more information on the ranking system and caste/class structure within Bloodclan?

Burz'Ro
11-19-2013, 01:13 AM
http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Ranks

http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Rules

Gung'Zog
11-19-2013, 04:26 PM
http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Ranks

http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Rules

Brilliant. You guys have a solid structure here. I'll likely create an Orc descending from my old Catskills Quattie Kigg-r and tie in a story. If SC doesnt launch a branch i'll gladly apply and experience life as a Pug.

THANK YOU for bringing a solid structured Orc clan to IPY3. Just by doing this you have improved the quality of the server.

Rulg Burz'Ro fur da skribbulz!

Lugdush
12-19-2013, 05:08 PM
Jan 11th. I'll be there, with my sons. Assuming Az has it launch on schedule.

Burz'Ro
12-20-2013, 03:26 AM
Welcome back, Lugdush!!!

Nok'Tor
12-20-2013, 01:20 PM
Welcome back Lug. HOOOOWAH BLOOODCLAN!

Zak
12-20-2013, 08:28 PM
Jan 11th. I'll be there, with my sons. Assuming Az has it launch on schedule.
Welcome back Lug! Hoowah!

Gnoth
12-20-2013, 11:05 PM
Is this even the rreaaalll lugdush?

Lugdush
12-21-2013, 02:43 AM
Ya, its me guys. Looking forward to seeing you all again, although I dont have the time like I used to :)

Lugdush
12-23-2013, 05:26 AM
Does anyone know how many accounts IPY 3 will allow? One of the reasons I couldnt play uoforever with you guys is it only allowed 2 accounts per ip, I need 3 to be able to be logged on at once.

Rel'Tak
12-23-2013, 10:55 AM
You're in luck! 3 accounts is the magic number

Zak
12-23-2013, 05:36 PM
You're in luck! 3 accounts is the magic number
It's actually 2, but you can request an IP exemption for multiple people in your household on UO:Forever and I'm sure the admins of IPY3 will do the same if they have similar restrictions.

Just PM Alan in UO:Forever IRC or on the forums Lug.

Rel'Tak
12-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Oh. I wasn't talking about that horrible horrible shard called UO Forever. I was talking IPY3. ;)

Lugdush
12-24-2013, 05:55 PM
Ya I dont care about uoforever, just ipy.

Mur'gugl
12-26-2013, 03:24 AM
Holy crap, that's an Orc name I thought I would never see again. WB

Varg
01-06-2014, 03:14 AM
How many characters per account on IPY?

Rel'Tak
01-06-2014, 08:17 AM
3 accounts, 5 characters each

Gung'Zog
01-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Hey folks,

Speaking to some SC members, I dont think they will be making a full on branch in IPY3, either that or im way out of the loop.

In that case, i filled out an app and i'd be happy to join Bloodclan with my orc . Its under this forum account, but i'll obviously create a separate one for Gung'Zog.

Forgive me if i am a bit rusty on Orcish blah, as I havent really used it much since Catskills circa 2001.

Cheers!

Kurg'Grat
01-09-2014, 12:53 AM
im gonna need proof in that regard! anyone can claim to be the same guy! tell me something only the real lug would know!

Wubd'jub
01-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Lumberin' Lug was pretty much my Orcish hero as a Gruntee on SP.

Lugdush
01-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Lumberin Lug is a nick I havent heard in a loooooong time. So many orcs over the years, and with me gettin old sorry if I dont remember many names. Just the troublesome ones tend to stand out, like the skahhed grat brudders, zak and gnoth. I think the only SP orcs I remember are Baggi and Ogur. Lookin forward to seein you guys mix it up, really not very different. No mounts will make it fun :). Too bad it isnt tonight as originally planned, I had the night set aside for me and the boys to play.

Kurg'Grat
01-11-2014, 03:24 AM
you missed out on the events tonight on hybrid. we had a freaking blast, solid 3 or 4 hour raid

Burz'Ro
01-11-2014, 03:29 AM
Some pics of the raid.

Kurg'Grat
01-11-2014, 03:35 AM
im pissed my auto death screen shots didnt work! grrrrr! Great start to our weekend! i am up for doing it again sunday!

Nok'Tor
01-11-2014, 07:08 AM
im pissed my auto death screen shots didnt work! grrrrr! Great start to our weekend! i am up for doing it again sunday!

hell yeah im free sunday i think as long as we do it earlier in the day. i wanna raid hooowah!

Rel'Tak
01-11-2014, 11:01 AM
Sorry guys. I don't think I will be able to make any of these. My work hours are just too messed up.