PDA

View Full Version : Ug der lats

Muguk
09-17-2013, 08:34 AM
It was recently suggested that I rejoin my brothers in this shard, and that the mechanics have gotten much better, however when I reinstalled the UO client and tried to log Muguk in, I no longer had any characters. I don't know if it was something I did when I removed UO from my computer or not, (my chars from other shards i have played are also gone) I am seriously thinking about rezzing Muguk and rejoin the human pest extermination. I probably would only be able to play for a limited amount of time per week but would make efforts to show up for raids and other outings. Is it still a grind to raise skills? I do miss clompin with everyone. Also what is this Orc alliance I read about?

Vretk
09-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Muguk, I got absent for a lot of time due to PC problems and I got all my accounts on this shard, maybe ask Shane or one of the GM's for it.

Lat am welkum bak! HOOWAH BLUUDKLAN!!!

Burz'Ro
09-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Probably what happened, Muguk, is that when you logged into UOF, you didn't use your old User Account that you used originally. If you used a different User Account to log in, then that account would have zero characters on it.

For example, let's say on hybrid my account name Sauron, password 123. On UOF, I might use Gandalf, password 123. If I accidentally used Sauron for UOF, then it would be a new empty account on UOF.