PDA

View Full Version : The great sleep

Loathgar
09-12-2011, 11:48 PM
So activity has taken an even bigger nose dive. I fear the great sleep is upon us again. Checking the in game guild roster only like 15 orcs have popped on in the last couple days (not sure how many of those are alts).

I guess what im wondering, is what steps are being taken to fix this?

Burz'Ro
09-13-2011, 01:50 PM
One thing that helps is to get in IRC and say "GET IN GAME! I NEED HELP!" I usually respond to that :P

Aya'Stigi
09-14-2011, 04:45 PM
I am trying to stay active, my play times are during the day though...I am usually at Brit gate Klomping...well getting klomped...if I am not playing my Uruk I am not playing Hybrid...

Xurugg
09-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Yeah im usually around and on irc, just waiting for more uruks to wakee

Nok'Tor
09-15-2011, 12:43 AM
Found out im gonna have another child, so i need to find work and get things in order ect. I really do plan to show my face more. dont give up hope on the clan, when summer is over we generally get a lull in activity but things will pick up. be as active as you can. talk to old friends about making orcs. I am still available through AIM/yahoo/email/ect. for whatever you need. dont get down we will always be here and we will always be strong if we stick together.

*Edit. We should get a raid day together at least. Say every Thursday 9pm eastern. every Saturday 2pm eastern. how does that sound?

Aya'Stigi
09-15-2011, 01:01 PM
Congrats Nok!! Uz Uruks em Hosh ad maykin kubbies!!! I have 4!! Anyway, I love the idea of a Raid day especially on like a Saturday during the day!!

Aya'Stigi
09-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Ack, the Jhelom outpost fell?

Nok'Tor
09-15-2011, 07:17 PM
NO it didnt fall. It was my screw up honestly. the house in front of the Outpost fell and I placed the new plot. I was trying to make both plots into one big plot but it seems like there was a small hill blocking the construction so I asked T'sogg if he would help me to place it since everyone knows im terrible at housing placement. while he was trying to place it for us at like 3am a group or people gated in and ninja'd the spot out from under him. we still have a small plot there (8x8) with no deco, but i think it can go bigger if we try to replace it. we also have t'soggs spot a few screens east of the old spot. that spot is nice for gathering spined leather because of the spawn right in front of it.

Aya'Stigi
09-15-2011, 08:39 PM
Ahh! Gotcha! I just decided to go over there and move some supplies over to the Brit outpost since it is more commonly used...and I didnt feel like making new supplies this morning...

Kurg'Grat
09-16-2011, 02:24 PM
I still log in dailey to farm bods mostly, we always take a dip for a month or so when school starts up its not that big a deal. Mirc is definitly the way to get people online when in need. I havent been pvpin as much when i log in just bod farming and browsing vendors

Vlek
09-17-2011, 10:17 AM
I JUST moved into my dorm after living out of boxes for a week. I've been here not even seven hours and I've kinda cleaned up, but I mostly went to a party. I'm so poor and busy, I don't know if I will be able to devote much time. I plan on being a weekend orc warrior for a few hours a week though. I just need to figure out where the money for school is coming from, get settled, and get my barrings considering I've only been to southern california for less than six hours before I got here this time.

Aya'Stigi
09-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Frick, just drop out of school and play...my first year of college I had a super sweet gpa of 1.7...I figured it was like high school and everyone would pass me because I played football...I was a bit wrong..but I did vomit on my fair share of frat house fences...

Gor'lag
09-19-2011, 10:42 PM
Eh, I gave up trying to keep the guild active. You need leaders and high ranks in order to keep things going, so that pugs/gruntees see people making an effort to make the guild stronger. It's like a nazi camp when trying to get promotions, and we just don't have enough active high ranked orcs to keep things going. As much fun as it is, I felt like I was the only one trying to keep the guild running, so I'll make a return when we have an active group.

Nok'Tor
09-20-2011, 05:19 AM
we are still here gor. dont get discouraged. the clan will be back in action before you know it. HOOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!

Oh and vlek log in and co-own some grunts to the gruntee and pug huts so we can start adding new pugs and gruntees to them

Sed'rog
10-10-2011, 08:14 PM
I just got home from 3 months of rehab ready to play!!

Loathgar
10-10-2011, 11:14 PM
I take it you didnt say no, no, no? And good luck finding people to log on...

Kurg'Grat
10-11-2011, 04:46 PM
ha! it only takes a couple people to log in regularly to get others to join and log in as well. I can attest to that in the 6 month period Lugdush and I were the only orcs playing regularly. Thats when u slowly build up a new set of members and it snowballs. (no homo)

Nok'Tor
10-11-2011, 06:43 PM
hell yeah good to have you back sed! we missed you. I hope your feeling better and ready to eat some hummie faces!

Nugnug
10-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Right now my wife and myself are getting ready to move to Hawaii via the military, its a big move as im sure all of you know. I pop on every once in a while to make sure im getting Nugnug stronger. Expect more activity around christmas, more students and people in general will have more time alotted to them.

Burz'Ro
10-23-2011, 04:29 PM
Have fun in Hawaii, Nug!

Tip'Sur
10-24-2011, 09:40 PM
ug Sed ug Nugnug!

Aya'Stigi
10-26-2011, 01:48 PM
Nug, I did 3 years in Hawaii...enjoy it while you are there...I really didnt realize how great it was until I left...of course I was with my exwife back then so that didnt help