PDA

View Full Version : Nubhosh Pug Observations

Rik'Guuhk
08-15-2011, 04:44 AM
Ug Clan!

Had a blast at the IDOC fun tonight. Wanted to report a little event that occured just afte the fighting died down as myself and Wuk'Tar were resting at the fort. A pug neither Wuk nor I have seen before, named Gurb'Zod logs in and walks into the fort. We greet him and began to roleplay introductions when he speaks back to us in deliberate oomie. We clomp him as punishment and party up to res and explain the rules again, in case he just didn't know. He quickly claimed he knew of a spot to place a house, and led us directly to conquered IDOC without any hesitation. Wuk and I raised the BS flags and started grilling him about his knowledge and actions. We discovered:

He doesn't know any orcish, or at least made no attempt to RP at all.
He did not know or chose not to follow clan rules
Snooping revealed he DID have correct appearance/equipment and was already clanned as a Pug
His sole interest was in the IDOC
When asked how long ago he was active, he claimed "I haven't been online in 6 months" When asked if he hadn't been around in 6 months, how did he know about the house, he stated "I ran by it when I logged in"
After scouting around, he promptly logged out

Wuk and I both agreed it was very likely he's an alt of the oomie team that was marching against us tonight. I personally have no trust in this orc, if he ever shows up again, and I wanted to spread the word of this suspicious behavior to the rest of the clan. He's on the stone as a Pug, but I doubt he has any access to Pug/Orc storage huts due to recent remodels. Probably no action is even necessary, I just wanted to spread the word of suspicious actions.

Thanks for reading! See latz ad da furt!
-Rik da Pug

Nok'Tor
08-15-2011, 07:34 AM
thanks rik i'll look into this