PDA

View Full Version : 8/9 rayds

Vlek
08-10-2011, 08:17 AM
So, we did a Lot today. Had ourselves a decent klompfest.

It started out with just Rik'Guuhk, Xurugg, and Wuk'Tar. We did a shame run by ourselves, no mojo. I believe someone died once, but it was to a crazy unforeseeable blood elemental drop.

We came back to the fort after that to see it under attack by Yew. Their poor tactics led to their quick deaths, not a single orc was killed. After they fleshied and gated out, a tamer and a red mysteriously came. They, along with the two mares the tamer had with him, were killed with only one orcish casualty.

They killed a pug of ours, so we thought we'd pay them a visit in yew. Turned out there were only a very few there. We killed a red tamer a few times instead who kept resurrecting and spamming "All kill".

Then, after we got some more people, there was the skara floatr raid (Which only led us to believe skara brae was empty), Yew gate hut (Which basically turned into us camping a vendor gate from Skara brae, go figure), a decent boneuzug run, and then ended with a nice destard raid finish.

I must say that everyone who came on these raids deserves a promotion. You all were operating well above your titles, and I am proud to be able to say I led you. Hoowah, latz.

Nok'Tor
08-10-2011, 05:17 PM
I have to agree every did an awesome job last night. Even Wuk'Tar the Nubhosh Pug Surprised me :). your doing a great Job Vlek keep up the good work ! HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!

Also In the general tab in razor you can click the light levels radio dial from the list to see better in caves and dungeons

Vlek
08-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Bahaha, yeah, a bunch of people were telling me about that on IRC. I was wondering how they could know. I forgot I posted pictures. I like it better without the lights on. I'm supposed to be a rper anyway. ha.