PDA

View Full Version : Mirc

Kurg'Grat
07-30-2011, 04:02 PM
I hate it when it doesnt let me log in because im past the trial period.

It never use to be that big a deal but today for example ive restarted it 10 times and keep getting kicked back out. I really do not enjoy the hassle of reinstalling all that crap to get it back

Gnoth
07-30-2011, 06:35 PM
You should try using an older version. I'm using 6.2 and I just have a small delay on startup.

Loathgar
07-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Nok turned me onto Pidgin, bypasses all that crap. And you can use aim/irc/icq/yahoo/msn and some other messengers i dont recall atm, from one window. It is VERY useful. http://www.pidgin.im/

Kurg'Grat
07-31-2011, 02:46 AM
yeah i have pidgin and have used that in the past but only use aim and a very very few people use icq anymore so i dont even both with that most of the time. But what I want is back in mirc were we all idle and chit chat and get easier access to each other if we are online

Nok'Tor
07-31-2011, 08:27 AM
Pidgin irc: Accounts --> Manage accounts --> Add --> IRC --> Fill in user name, Server irc.runuo.com, if you have a password, click remember password --> Add.
Go back to the main window --> Buddies --> Add Chat --> Select your account name (KurgGrat@irc.runuo.com(IRC)) --> Fill out the Channel #orc --> Select a group to save it under --> Add --> Dbl click the #orc icon to join irc.

Burz'Ro
08-01-2011, 05:15 AM
Meeb tink Nok'Tor am de Klan Pidjun Maztur!

Nok'Tor
08-01-2011, 06:07 AM
Meeb tink Nok'Tor am de Klan Pidjun Maztur!

me leern frum de bezt!

Kurg'Grat
08-02-2011, 12:54 AM
thats an interesting way to join. it doesnt let me register the nick for some reason like it works with mirc but it still works which is helpful for keeping my loged in and idling when my pc going into sleep

Aya'Stigi
08-13-2011, 08:41 PM
Pidjun is friggen awesome just downloaded it the other day...who knew Pidjun wasnt just Hawaiian slang...