PDA

View Full Version : Aya'Stigi's Pug Skribbles...

Aya'Stigi
07-13-2011, 10:20 PM
Ug Uruks! Tudai am Aya's firs dai be'en Bluudclan Uruk. Aya wan tu Klomp tudai so Aya blah tu oomie towyn blaher...

Den Aya peep ash oomie klompin shardiez...Aya Klomp oomie bud da panzee heelie den hidee...Em fas rydun on fuud...

Aya tri tu peep oomie an eben blah to oomie towyn blaher...

Aya gib oomie warnin, arown wayer im hidee...

Aya'Stigi
07-13-2011, 10:22 PM
Den Aya blah tu shardiez...

Tu bad Aya cuud nub gib tribuut tu Bluudgod tudai...

OOC: Hey everyone figured I would say hello with a few screenies, apparantly I suck with screenshots because I thought I had a ton more of the fight itself...and I apologize for my horrible orc blah...I will get better...

Burz'Ro
07-14-2011, 01:26 AM
Great story! Nice to see the adventures of a nuuburn. Your orcish is perfect. :D

Rugorim
07-14-2011, 08:54 AM
Bubhosh sturi! Id am hosh tu peep nu urks ruhnin awond triun tu klomp dim oomies! hoh...

Aya'Stigi
07-17-2011, 04:07 AM
Ug der! Tudai Aya peeped fer oomies to klomp arown da Furt. Meeb peep deez dub trowin mojo arown the shardiez.

Aya's krimp nub werk, Aya mojo buddun tu dropp stuul nub werk. Da oomies rayun trew meeb krimp. Aya dib chayse dem. Aya klomped dem guud, eben doh dey riydun fuud.

Aya, killt ash oomie den chayse da udder.

Tudai am guud dai for Aya...HOOOWAHH!!

OOC: This was pretty fun, I really gotta fix my drop stool macro, the one I made doesnt work at all. If anyone could post theirs and explain how they made it would be appreciated. I really am going to start carrying some bolas around too...the outcome of this would of been much better had I used them...to continue the story OOC they are in PUCCA's guild they called her in and they apparantly didnt know that I was not AI, I had a big conversation with them all but they didnt understand...this being my first time RPing, I just wanted to say gimme your gold, and GTF outta here, but I stayed in character...it didnt end well for me though cause I got clobbered a bit later 3 vs 1 but it was fun...I thought I had pics of the converstation and the fight with Scorpian and PUCCA but I had disabled my hotkeys...GRR...

DANKIE fer Peepin...

Burz'Ro
07-17-2011, 06:01 AM
((lol treehack))

Nok'Tor
07-17-2011, 06:19 AM
Remember to change the stool to use type. so it will use any stools you have not just the one you originally set.
Also set the location to Use relative location. this will make it so the stool drops where you are standing and not the one place you originally were when you made the macro.
that should fix up your problem

Aya'Stigi
07-17-2011, 06:42 AM
Thanks Nok works good now, and treehack=love

Nok'Tor
07-17-2011, 07:18 PM
is the treehack legal? and if so does it change anything else? or are the trees the only thing affected?

Aya'Stigi
07-17-2011, 08:12 PM
As far as I know treehack is legal on Hybrid, I actually downloaded it from a link in the QandA section or technical section of the forums. The one I downloaded affects all trees and supposedly the deco ones, but I dont know how or for sure...it also makes your ethies, robes and cloaks in packs smaller in size, kinda supposed to unclutter things a bit. The site is UOGaddicted.com or something like that.

Aya'Stigi
07-18-2011, 12:26 AM
Ug! Tudai Aya med ub wif Loathgar an Gurb'Zod. Loathgar hab Aya an Gurb du furt difenz. Aya neeb da practuz...

Toopid oomie keb inneruppin...Shardiez hep wif Krimp...den oomie gid Klomped...

Den finully Aya gid burn....

HOOWAAH!!!!

Nok'Tor
07-18-2011, 01:00 AM
HOOOOOWAH AYA! Bubhosh werk!

Kurg'Grat
07-18-2011, 01:45 AM
Its legal, its main purpose is to help you with running around and small performance boost because you are not loading the trees when running screen to screen on a personal note however I cant ever use tree hack cause i love my orcish world unaffected by anything other than dead bodies all around

Pergu
07-18-2011, 10:56 PM
The tree hack is legal, although I do not use it myself. If adjusts the art.mul I believe

Loathgar
07-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Here is what my stool macro looks like. This is the drop it at my feet. I also have the number pad set to drop it to any tile around me (same macro different relative location). This macro works well for stacking leather hides too. Just put your stools on the ground first.

I do not care for the tree hack either. I play this game to have fun, not just for PVP. If performance was all i was after I would not be an orc. :)

Loathgar
07-20-2011, 12:23 PM
pic didnt load.... :(

Nok'Tor
07-20-2011, 04:29 PM
wow thats a great idea with the numberpad loath

Aya'Stigi
07-21-2011, 02:24 PM
Yeah I will likely not run treehack when my new computer comes back from the shop (hard drive went out after a 2 months) this old one though needs all the help it can get...

scratch that I remembered today the other reason I love treehack, for treasure hunting...it is nice to see the chest on bare ground makes things a bit quicker

Aya'Stigi
07-21-2011, 09:52 PM
Ug! Tudai Aya fownd ash oomie ad da Furt...

Aya klomped sinz oomie hab mojo fuud en da Furt...

Aya klomped oomie guud...

Den Aya klomp oomie's bahg mownt and em mojo fuud...

Aya'Stigi
07-21-2011, 10:31 PM
Den ash muur oomie shewwed tu git klomped, bud em hab bubhosh mojo womp an klomp Aya...

Aya peep Xurugg ad Briddun an dis oomie gib tribuut bud wan tu blah...

Aya an Xurugg hidee, an Aya pud bayt owt...

Xurugg an Aya fin bern'd oomie tu klomp...em fas riyden fuud...an em lyke mojo wadurs...Da uruks klomp guud bud da bern'd oomie wun da fyht wen Aya an Xurugg drank't awl der wadurs...

HOOWAH!

OOC: Had a good fight with the red (Symptom)at the moongate...He was chucking a ton of purple pots and casting alot Xurugg did his best to keep it all together but the red was just jumping around like crazy with us chasing he finally got Xurugg and then I fought him until I ran out of Pots...it is really funny how people think they are great fighters when they are mounted and running around an unmounted opponent...ImpulseX brought in his alt...he said he was AFK he was pretty PO'd because his mare wasnt bonded yet...guess he shouldnt of brought it to the Fort....

Nok'Tor
07-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Har har Bubhosh sturri!

Xurugg
07-22-2011, 04:55 AM
Yub dat byter oomie nub gruk anitang, mi hab blah reel sluw fer dem tu gruk.
Nub wurri bowt dat udder oomie Aya, wi nub hab enuf wadurz. Bu' Aya du mayk bubhosh pakz ub mojo wadurs fer ull uruks. ib ani uruks ned mojo wadurz lat kan git pakz ub Futh en da briddun owtpozts! HOOOOWAH!

Loathgar
07-22-2011, 11:30 PM
Meeb am bubhosh mojo wadur makr dub. Ib latz ned dem blah meeb.

Aya'Stigi
07-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Tudai Aya am ledding latz peep sum skribbles em tuuk ad da panzee oomie pardie. Grunt Nok hab uz lyne ub! Em blah dat em wan BLUUD an HEDZ!!! HOOOWAHH!!!!

Weeb shu ub ad da pardi, an klomp a sabaj ryde awai...weeb led em klomp wif uz layder...

Aya, tri tu crosshealie wen da byg mojo lizzy tri tu klomp a brudder...Dem tayste guud bud tuf tu klomp...

Weeb KRIMP den KLOMP guud dis tyme!!! Aya fayce fald uff!!! HAR, Har!!!

Aya'Stigi
07-27-2011, 12:05 PM
Weeb klomped sum, den wen bak tu da fert tu lyne ub...Den da tuupid Pewbies cayme an weeb KLOMPED dem GUUD!!!

Weeb klomped su guud Aya led latz peep DUB skribbles....HAR!!!

Wen awl da oomies arownd da fert waz klomped, wi lyned ub tu klomp ad Briddun an peep da udder muunhowles...

Weeb sed ub da krimp guud an did klomp eben beddur, wif a sabaj fyshun fer oomies, oomies ar toopid, du dem ead sabaj?

Aya'Stigi
07-27-2011, 12:20 PM
Uz uruks tuuk da sabaj tu fyshie ad Bucz, weeb sed a guud krimp, ebriash shuud hab a sabaj...

Weeb mayde da oomies ubsed...awl da oomies tri tu klomp uz!!! Dem iz nubhosh...su id tuuk dem sum tyme...

Ebri uruk wen flad en da ent. Bud weeb styll hab guud tyme...

Xurugg
07-27-2011, 02:32 PM
Bubhosh skribblez

Nok'Tor
07-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Hooowah Bubhosh skribbulz!!

haha when 7 mages all spam meteor swarm it get a little rapey lol. still had fun though HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!

Aya'Stigi
07-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Su Aya wan tu klomp tudai, wile em mak'r brudder werk...Aya peep ash oomie ad da fert an chayse em...Em nub wan tu gib Aya tribuut an yuuse mojo on Aya...

Em nubhosh su em ryde awai fas wen Aya stard klompin...

Den Aya med ub wif Xurugg ad Briddun muunwhole to klomp...weeb hidee an den Aya pud owd baid fer oomie...den weeb dizcuzz taktiks fer geddin oomies tu klomp...

Aya an Xurugg fownd ash oomie tu Klomp, da oomie gib Aya byg poizin su Xurugg hab tu finnig da klomp....

Aya'Stigi
07-27-2011, 09:49 PM
Ladur ad da furt...Aya peep ash oomie ryden blag mojo fuud...Aya nub lyke mojo fuud su em bola dem an nub diman tribuut....da shardie god en da wai an da oomie god bag on der fuud...

Aya gib oomie a chanz tu gib shinies...

Den em blah tu Aya abowd tupid oomie blah...

Aya gib ash muur warnig tu panzee oomie...

Aya'Stigi
07-27-2011, 09:58 PM
Den em gib Aya muur blah...bud em nod az tuupid az uder oomies...

Em gib Aya sum ragz an runt awai frum Uruk Terratury...

Den em blah dat Aya am a BREEDUR!!! Aya am NU BREEDUR!!!! Uruks thing Aya es breedur tu!!! MAYK AYA ANGREE!!!!

Aya'z Mak'r brudder nub breedur eedur...

Nok'Tor
07-28-2011, 12:38 AM
I laughed I cried I laughed some more. these keep getting better and better keep up the good work.

Aya'Stigi
07-28-2011, 02:43 AM
I laughed I cried I laughed some more. these keep getting better and better keep up the good work.

Thank you, I really enjoy doing these!

Aya'Stigi
07-30-2011, 01:17 PM
Ug der uruks!! Aya wuz unli uruk wakee bud Aya wan tu klomp aniwey, su Aya gu tu Briddun muunwhole agh sed ub em bayd...

Da bayd werkt!!! Aya godt DUB oomies wif em bayd!! Aya toz bola ad Ash ub dem, bud dem rund tu muunwhole...Aya klomp Ash ub dem guud doh!!!

Su Aya em da beddin tybe ub uruk su em thing dat if Ash pyle ub bayd ged Dub oomies den Gahk pyles of bayd myde ged Hash oomies tu klomp!!!!

Aya nub ged Hash doh, bud em styll ged tu KLOMP!!!

Aya'Stigi
07-30-2011, 01:43 PM
Mozt ub da tyme Aya nub ged da oomies flad, dem lyke tu rund tu dem gardz, bud ad leezt dem nub en uruk terratury!! Aya won shu latz da skribblez ub da runderz, nubash wan tu peep panzeez!!

Aya lynk ub wid Xurugg, agh uz fynd dub oomies tu klomp...

Oomies gu flayd wen Aya agh Xurugg klomp, uz ged Ash, em brudder rund awai...Aya thing em neeb tu fynd nu brudder...

Uz fynd mur uruks an Nok marge uz tu Bucz agh uz sed ub a krimp!!! Den uz KLOMPED!!!

Aya gruk Dub neew dingz tudai...Em neeb tu gruk da oomie gard sonez...

Aya'Stigi
07-30-2011, 01:47 PM
Agh dat eben bern'd oomiez am toopid an rund tu gard sones...

Aya klomped dat oomie doh!! HAR HAR!!!

HOOWAH!!!!!!

Kurg'Grat
07-30-2011, 03:57 PM
Hosh Pikturz! dem oomies nub gruk whut dem giddin intu! Lat mayk dem tayk durt nap hosh

Aya'Stigi
07-31-2011, 10:14 PM
HOOOWAAHHHH!! BLOODCLAN!!! Aya hab meni bubhosh skribblez fer latz tudai!!! Aya stard tudai ovv wif ash oomie geddin layd flad!!

Den Aya blah wid ash Pewbie...Em blah funnie...HAR HAR!!!! Em gib Aya guud tribuut doh, fer oomies dem Pewbies am ukee...

Aya ged tyer'd ub blahin su em blah gug'ye tu Pewbie en da sweedest Uruk wai!!!

Awl deez toopid oomies yuze dem gawred sonez...Aya HAID DEM!!!

Aya'Stigi
07-31-2011, 10:21 PM
OOBS!!!! Dat oomie stebbed owt tu var fruum da gaward sone!!! Dat oomie shuud ub stai'd pud...Toopid...

Aya godt ah nuu kig, em hab tu tezt id owd ond ash oomie dat kep hydin...Den Aya runnd tu Gor'Lag's nuu hud...

HHH millyun shinies buyz meni ded oomies!!!! HAR HAR!!!

Aya'Stigi
07-31-2011, 10:34 PM
Dah BRUTALITEE kuntinews...agh da Pewbies em taykin nodiz...

Aya lyke da nuu heabi olig dat Gor gabe em...id mayke oomies ley flad...

Diz oomie fagtchener neeb tu quid blahin agh fyd muur...

Agh ash muur fer da rowd...

OOC: Basically Gor'Lag and Xurugg are beasts out there...I die way more than anyone should lol...I think I helped out some with the old heavy crossbow though. I really need to learn how to throw explosions that might help too. Any tips? At one point we dirted like 5 people and then the reds got called in I think I counted 9...I couldnt believe that they didnt start fighting each other at some point, but they were too mad that their alts got klomped, I guess...in any case I only have like 950 more murder counts to catch up to Nok now LOL!!!

Nok'Tor
07-31-2011, 11:31 PM
Lol HOOOWAH! we have been getting alot of complaints about us throwing purple pots. its never been against our rules I think we have all just gotten better at it. Gor'lag gave me some tips that has made a big impact in my kills with them.

First set a last target key. then a use purple potion key. during your fight click your use pot Button and when it hits 2 use the last target button. these will throw your pots almost perfectly timed for explosions. marke sure that yuor last target is SET to the hummie your attacking as well. I also have a separate "set as last target" button which helps alot.
Also if your in a group of orcs and you see them throwing pots take a step to the side when they throw then get back on the hummie when its gone off. this will stop you from taking damage and the other orc from targeting you.

Aya'Stigi
07-31-2011, 11:57 PM
Funny how if we do as 99 percent of the shard does then we are not roleplaying...god forbid that we dont just let them win...crybabies...maybe we should all roleplay murdering shepards and we can only carry crooks and sick sheep on them...then they will complain that we use pets though...

Nok'Tor
08-01-2011, 06:10 AM
lmao I think its funny when they blah smack and 2 min later im picking through their loot. makes the victory all the much sweeter. Keep up the bubhosh skribbles Aya.